Awards & Patents
Over the years, P&B and its employees have received awards and patents for their innovative products and creative solutions.
In 1993, the Thunder/24 for Windows was a FINALIST for PC Computing's MVP award.
In 1992, the Thunder/24 for Windows received the Windows User Award for graphics from Windows User Magazine.
In March 1993, Lee Boekelheide received the SuperMac Calica Award of Excellence.
In 2006, Tim Roberts received the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional designation for the 12th consecutive year.
In January 1999, Stephen Hammond earned his Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certificate.
This is also the year that P&B became a Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider, a title in which it still holds today.
Patents by the founders of P&B include:
- 4,849,924 Event Counting Prescaler
- 5,313,576 Bit Aligned Data Block Transfer Method and Apparatus
- 5,345,555 Image Processor Memory for Expediting Memory Operations
- 5,347,631 Bit Aligned Data Block Transfer Method and Apparatus
- 5,487,051 Image Processor Memory for Expediting Memory Operations