Net-PortalTM Web Host
The Net-Portal Web Host is a no-hassle "web server" that allows your company to publish web pages on the Internet, send and receive e-mail, and surf the Internet. Your customers can access your site using your own personalized Internet name (www.yourname.com) and send e-mail to your employees (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Net-Portal Web Host also allows your company to create a private, local Intranet to share confidential information with employees.
Setup is simple since the Net-Portal Web Host is pre-configured. After your Internet name is registered and the phone connections are made, simply add your web pages and you're on the net. P&B can even help create your web pages.
P&B provides "one stop shopping" to simplify connecting to the Internet. Because P&B has partnered with a Leading Internet Service Provider, your company no longer has to deal with multiple vendors and confusing choices to connect to the Internet. Our leasing package includes setup, ISP charges, hardware, perpetual warranty, and ongoing technical support. If needs change, P&B can customize Net-Portal products to meet new requirements.
The Net-Portal Web Host is part of a complete line of secure, reliable, high speed Internet connectivity products from Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc. Pricing information is available online.
Worry-free convenience provided by one point of contact and one all-inclusive bill.*
- Reduce costs by sharing a single Internet connection and a single IP address.
- Every designated user can access e-mail and the World Wide Web simultaneously.
- View access logs to see who your visitors are, what pages they are viewing, and how long they are staying. Make your product or service information available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Built in support for Microsoft's Virtual Private Networking.
- You can access your internal network from home or on the road.
- Works with most of the popular Internet technologies including RealAudio, WWW, FTP, Telnet, E-mail, Net News, IRC, and many others.
- Easy to use.
- No special versions of the client software needed.
- No need to retrain on new versions of software.
- Configurable to block spam.
- Highly secure with a single Internet access point and professionally configured firewall.
To discuss your particular needs please send an e-mail to